●2020-09-16 Yaqing Wang and co-author's work entitled "Modeling Human Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) with an Organoids-on-chip System" has been published in ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering. 2020, DOI: 10.1021/acsbiomaterials.0c00682.
●2020-08-15 Yaqing Wang and co-author's work entitled "One-step synthesis of composite hydrogel capsules to support liver organoids generation from hiPSCs" has been published in Biomaterials Science. 2020, DOI: 10.1039/D0BM01085E.
●2020-07-13 Yujuan Zhu and co-author's work entitled "Amnion-on-a-chip: modeling human amniotic development in mid-gestation from pluripotent stem cells" has been published in Lab on a Chip. 2020, DOI: 10.1039/D0LC00268B.
●2020-07-13 Kangli Cui and co-author's work entitled "Neurodevelopmental impairment induced by prenatal valproic acid exposure shown with the human cortical organoid-on-a-chip model" has been published in Microsystems & Nanoengineering. 2020, 6, 49.
●2020-04-25 Hui Wang and co-author's work entitled "Flexible Generation of Multi-Aqueous Core Hydrogel Capsules Using Microfluidic Aqueous Two-Phase System" has been published in Advanced Materials Technologies, 2020, 5, 2000045.
●2020-04-13 Haitao Liu and co-author's work entitled "A Droplet Microfluidic System to Fabricate Hybrid Capsules Enabling Stem Cell Organoid Engineering" has been published in Advanced Science, 2020, 7, 1903739.
●2019-10-31 Wenwen Chen and co-author's work entitled "Microfluidic device for on-chip isolation and detection of circulating exosomes in blood of breast cancer patients" has been published in Biomicrofluidics, 2019, 13, 054113.
●2019-07-08 Our invited progress report entitled " Advances in Hydrogels in Organoids and Organ-on-a-Chip " has been published in Advanced Materials, 2019, DOI: 10.1002/adma.201902042.
●2019-07-04 Our invited review entitled "Microfluidic strategies for label-free exosomes isolation and analysis" has been published in Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 2019, 118, 686-698.
●2019-07-01 Wentao Su and co-author's work entitled "Integrated Microfluidic Device for Enrichment and Identification of Circulating Tumor Cells from the Blood of Patients with Colorectal Cancer" has been published in Disease Markers. 2019, 8945974. DOI: 10.1155/2019/8945974.
● 2019-2-5 Tingting Tao and co-author's work entitled " Engineering human islet organoids from iPSCs using an organ-on-chip platform." has been published in Lab on a Chip, 2019, DOI: 10.1039/C8LC01298A.
● 2018-10-30 Yaqing Wang and co-author's work entitled " In situ differentiation and generation of functional liver organoids from human iPSCs in a 3D perfusable chip system." has been published inLab on a Chip, 2018, DOI: 10.1039/c8lc00869h.
● 2018-09-25 Haitao Liu and co-author's work entitled"A Microfluidic Strategy for Controllable Generation of Water‐in‐Water Droplets as Biocompatible Microcarriers."has been published inSmall, 2018, 14(36):1801095
● 2018-09-21 The research of Organs-on-chips in DICP continues to attract international attention.
● 2018-08-22 Dr. Yujuan Zhu and co-author's work entitled "Placental Barrier-on-a-Chip: Modeling Placental Inflammatory Responses to Bacterial Infection." was recently published in the journal of ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering (2018, DOI:10.1021/acsbiomaterials.8b00653), and highlighted byScience Daily.
● 2018-08-22 Min Zhang and co-author's work entitled“A 3D human lung-on-a-chip model for nanotoxicity testing.”was recently published in the journal of Toxicology Research(2018, DOI: 10.1039/C8TX00156A).
● 2018-07-09 Professor Yuejun Chen, the Institute of Neuroscience, Chinese Academy of Sciences, visited our group and gave a talk entitled "Chemical Control of Grafted Human PSC-Derived Neurons in a Mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease".
● 2018-03-26 Fangchao Yin and co-author's work entitled " Engineering brain organoids to probe impaired neurogenesis induced by cadmium." has been published in ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering as a front cover (2018, 4(5),1908-1915).
● 2018-02-06 Yaqing Wang and co-author's work entitled " Human brain organoid-on-a-chip to model prenatal nicotine exposure." has been published in Lab on a Chip (2018, 18(6),851-860).
● 2017-09-05 Li Zhongyu completed his oral defense of Doctor's thesis. Congratulations.
● 2017-06-01 Li Zhongyu and co-author's work entitled" Drug absorption related nephrotoxicity assessment on an intestine-kidney chip." has been published in Biomicrofluidics 11, 034114 (2017); DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4984768.
● 2017-05-22 Wang Li and co-author's work entitled" A disease model of diabetic nephropathy in a glomerulus-on-a-chip microdevice." has been published inLab on a Chip (2017,17(10):1749-1760).
● 2017-04-07 Li Zhongyu and co-author's work entitled" Assessment of cadmium-induced nephrotoxicity using a kidney-on-a-chip device." has been published in Toxicology Research (2017, 6, 372-380).
● 2017-01-09 Xu Hui completed her oral defense of Doctor's thesis. Congratulations.
● 2016-12-05Our organ-on-chip work entitled "A dynamic in vivo-like organotypic blood-brain barrier model to probe metastatic brain tumors" was published in Scientific report 2016, DOI: 10.1038/srep36670.
● 2016-11-18 Yue Yu completed his oral defense of Doctor's thesis. Congratulations.
● 2016-11-17 Ph.D candidate Yue Yu won the Lu Jiaxi outstanding graduate student award 2016. Congratulations.
● 2016-10-10 Xu Hui and co-author's work entitled "A dynamic in vivo-like organotypic blood-brain barrier model to probe metastatic brain tumor." has been accepted for publishing in Scientific Reports (DOI: 10.1038/srep36670).
● 2016-08-25 Li Zhongyu and co-author's work entitled " Assessment of metabolism-dependent drug efficacyand toxicity on a multilayer organs-on-a-chip." has been published in Integrative Biology as a front cover (2016,8,1022-1029).
● 2016-08-19 Welcome Haitao Liu and Hui Wang to join our group as new students.
● 2016-07-05 Dr Guido Kemeling, Chief editor of ChemSusChem, and Dr.Jose Oliveira, Chief editor of Small, visited our group and carried on further communication with lab members.
● 2016-07-04 Welcome Dr. Hao Yu to join our team.
● 2016-07-04 Prof. Chunying Chen was invited to visit our lab and give a talk about "The Synergistic Strategies for Treatment of Tumor Stem Cell and Nanodrugs".
● 2016-07-02 Prof. Jianbin Huang from Peking University visited our group and gave a talk titled "Multi-scale Self-assembly of Amphiphilic Molecules andCyclodextrin".
● 2016-06-07 Prof. Baoli Zhu from Institute of Microbiology visited our group and gave a talk entitled "Human Gut Microbiome and Accurate Medicine".
● 2016-05-25 Prof. David A. Weitz from Harvard University visited our group and gave a talk titled " Droplet-based Microfluidics for Precision Medicine ".
● 2016-05-02 Li Wang's work-“Human induced pluripotent stem cells derived endothelial cells mimicking vascular inflammatory response under flow” was published in Biomicrofluidics.
● 2016-04-25 Ph.D students Yaqing Wang and Yaqiong Guo attended MMB 2016 held in Seoul, Korea (Apr 20-22, 2016) and gave poster presentations.
● 2016-04-18 Welcome group members Hui Liu, Ying Dou, Li Yu, Pengli Cui and Yi Xie.
● 2015-10-30 Ph.D students Cong Xu andZhongyu Li attended MicroTAS 2015 held in Gyeongju, Korea (Oct 25-29, 2015) and gave oral and poster presentations.
● 2015-10-21 Ph.D candidate Yue Yu won the national scholarship for graduate students. Congratulations!
● 2015-09-18 Li Wang's work-“Human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived beating cardiac tissues on paper” was published as a cover in Lab chip.
● 2015-05-20 Ph.D candidate Yue Yu won the Yanchang scholarship. Congratulations!
● 2015-05-18 Xu Zhang's work-"Flexible Fabrication of Shape-Controlled Collagen Building Blocks for Self-Assembly of 3D Microtissues" was published in Small,which was highlighted by website of MaterialsViewsChina.
● 2015-03-12 Welcome new group members Chun Li，Ke Feng and Xuanwen Bao.
● 2015-03-11 Hui Xu’s work-“Activation of hypoxia signaling induces phenotypic transformation of glioma cells: implications for bevacizumab antiangiogenic therapy” was accepted by Oncotarget.
● 2015-03-10 Yang Shi's work-“Hypoxia Combined with Spheroid Culture Improves Cartilage Specific Function in Chondrocytes” was published as cover in Integrative Biology.
● 2015-02-13 Hui Wen's work- “A Droplet Microchip with Substance Exchange Capability for the Developmental Study of C. elegans” was published in Lab on a chip.
● 2014-12-15 Prof. Jianhua Qin was elected as the Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry (FRSC).http://www.dicp.ac.cn/xwzx/zhxw/201412/t20141215_4275264.html.
● 2014-08-03 The "Lab on a Chip Industry Workshop–Microfluidic Applications" co-hosted by DICP and RSC was closed successfully.http://www.dicp.cas.cn/xwzx/xshd/201408/t20140813_4184357.html
● 2014-05-20 The "Lab on a Chip Industry Workshop–Microfluidic Applications" co-hosted by DICP and RSC will be held on August, 2-3, Dalian, China. More information is available on the website:http://www.locchina.com
● 2014-03-30 The 18th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences(MicroTAS 2014)will be held in USA, October 26-30, 2014. The abstract submission deadline is April 15, 2014.http://www.microtas2014.org
● 2013-12-18 Yue Yu's work about biomimetic synthesis of bamboo-like microfibers was accepted by Advanced Materials
● 2013-11-01 PhD students Yue Yu and Xu Zhang attended MicroTAS 2013 held in Freiburg, Germany (Oct 27-31, 2013) and gave oral and poster presentations, respectively.
● 2013-10-27 Hui Wen's work about aging worm on a chip was published as cover in Integrative Biology
● 2013-09-01 Welcome Simon Lykkemark (Denmark), Zhongyu Li, Guoli Zhu, Tingting Tao, Yingyi Li, Kun Sheng and Yueyue Fu as new students in our group
● 2013-07-20 Congratulations to Ph.D student Jingyun Ma, who won the Yanchang award
● 2012-08-03 Congratulations to Ph.D student Xinghua Gao, who won DICP-Corning prize
● 2013-04-02 Dr. Zhaoxu Meng's research on "Microfluidic-based photocatalytic microreactor using electrospun nanofibrous TiO2 as photocatalyst" was accepted in the Journal of Nanoscale
● 2013-02-26 Research on microfluidic approach to the biomimetic synthesis of a honeycomb material with biological functionality was published as back cover inSmall, which was highlighted byLab on a chip,Noteworthy Chemistry(ACS)andwebsite of MaterialsViewsChina
● 2013-02-13 Ms. Yang Shi's work about "High throughput generation and trapping of individual agarose microgel using microfluidic approach " was accepted in Microfluidics and Nanofluidics
● 2013-01-08 Ms. Huipeng Ma's review about "biomimetic tumor microenvrionment on a chip" was published in the Journal of Biomicrofluidics
● 2012-11-08 Prof. Dr. Roland Zengerle from University of Freiburg visited our group and gave a talk titled "Microfluidic Apps on Standard Lab-Instruments"
● 2012-08-27 Prof. Jiandong Huang from the University of Hongkong visited our group and gave a talk titled "synthetic patterns: sequential establishment of stripe patterns in an expanding cell population"
● 2012-08-03 Congratulations to Ph.D student Xinghua Gao, who won DICP-Corning prize
● 2012-07-29 Congratulations to Ph.D student Huipeng Ma, who won the Yanchang award
● 2012-07-23 Welcome Dr. Wentao Su to join our lab as a postdoc
● 2012-07-12 Prof. Jianhua Qin was appointed as associate editor in Lab on a Chip
● 2012-05-22 Congratulations to Dr. Zhaoxu Meng, who received the postdoc scholarship
● 2012-04-10 Dr. Jiang's work about "Localized Nanofibers for Cellular Assay" was published in Advanced Materials
● 2012-04-09 Ms. Hui Wen's work about "The Study of Longevity of C.elegans on a Chip" was published in Biomedical Microdevice