We are highly interdisciplinary research group dedicated to both basic and applied biomicrofluidics research. We are focusing on the research at the interface between biotechnology and biomedical sciences. We aim to provide unique bioengineering and biofabricated tools micro- and nanofabrication tools for the study of cell biology, biomimetic microsystem, and stem cells in miniaturized system, and gain new insights into the design of new diagnostic schemes and therapeutic strategies.
- ● Fundamentals in biomedical microfluidic systems
- ● Synthesis of biomimetic functional biomaterials
- ● Micro-pathophysiological system (Organ on a Chip)
- ● Drug screening at cellular and organism levels
- ● Point of care diagnostics